Economic and financial analysis
Balance sheet and profit-and-loss account analysis
- Analysis of the economic and financial structure of companies.
- Regular personalised reports with ratios at the request of the client.
- Decision-making support.
- Design and development of learning-based business strategies.
- Evaluation and monitoring of fixed objectives.
- Constant client-adapted proposals and recommendations focused on the efficiency of the financial results and operating income.
Cost and management accounting
Production, distribution, and financing cost analysis
- Analysis and classification of costs.
- Budgetary planning of business organisation management.
- Systems for the calculation of standard expenditure and variance analysis.
- Study of financial expenditure.
- Cost aggregation models: Full Cost and Direct Cost.
- Costs and income relevant to decision-making.